Otoka Olympic Swimming Pool in Sarajevo once again organizes the ‘Winter at the Olympic Pool’ promotional campaign, aimed at promoting recreational swimming and making sports and sporting activities an integral part of citizens’ daily routine.
Ticket prices during the ‘Winter at the Olympic Pool’ event will be as detailed below:
Daily ticket (pool, gym and sauna) BAM 5
- One child up to seven years of age, accompanied by parent/guardian: free of charge
Quarterly ticket for all categories of users: BAM 120
- Intensive swimming course (every working day, 10 lessons in total): BAM 40
- Individual swimming course (10 lessons): BAM 150
- Aerobics (one month, three times per week): BAM 30
- Aqua aerobics (one month, three times per week): BAM 30
- Strength fitness training program (one month, six times per week): BAM 40
Campaign began on January 1 and will end on February 28, 2019. Otoka Olympic Swimming Pool in Sarajevo is open every day from 0700 to 2300 hrs.
More information can be found at the Otoka Olympic Swimming Pool’s official web-site (in Bosnian).