Traffic flow and road conditions for motorways, Bosnia and Herzegovina’s border crossings and Sarajevo on Friday, October 23, 2020
Due to maintenance work on A1 highway near Tarcin in direction of Lepenica, tunnels Vis, 25. novembar and Grab will be partially closed for traffic. During working hours, traffic from both directions will be redirected to a single tunnel tube.
- All citizens of non-EU countries entering Croatia will have to undergo 14-day-long self-isolation. Period of self-isolation can be reduced to seven days if those from non-EU countries entering Croatia submit results of PCR test proving they were tested negative for COVID-19 less than 48 hours ago. This does not apply to persons in transit who can enter without restrictions.
- Serbia has opened all border crossings for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina can enter Montenegro only with a negative PCR or ELISA test for Crovid-19 which is not older than 48 hours. Tests are not required for transit.
- Citizens of BiH can enter Slovenia with a negative PCR test not older than 48 hours.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina has opened all border crossings for all foreign nationals with a negative PCR test not older than 48 hours.
- Brcko-Gunja border crossing is closed for trucks.
- Hum and Metaljka border crossings are temporarily closed due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Deleusa border crossing is closed due to maintenance work.
- All citizens of the EU can enter BIH with a negative PCR test not older than 48 hours.
Due to reconstruction works, traffic is slowed down or temporarily suspended in the following streets in Sarajevo:
Džemala Bijedića (at ‘ADA’ and ‘IZVOR’ buildings), Iza Hrida (at No. 58), Lepenička, Humska, Trebevićka, Emila Zole, Senada Poturka Senčija, Patriotske lige, Budakovići, Mandrina, Kartal Gornji, Kartal Donji, Kolodvorska, Ruđera Boškovića, Butmirska cesta, Dženetića čikma, Zaima Šarca, Hadžibešireva, Armaganuša, Kovačeva, Mehmed-paše Sokolovića, Nusreta Šišića Dede, Francuske revolucije, Nihadija, Ibrahima Hafiza Ridžanovića, Hamida Beširevića, Hrasnička cesta, Ivana Cankara, Bjelašnička, Hamdije Čemerlića, Grbavička, Zmaja od Bosne, Mula Mustafe Bašeskije, Branilaca Šipa, Džemala Bijedića (at No.202), Bulevar Meše Selimovića (at Otoka tram stop), Čobanija, Hamdije Kreševljakovića, Drinska, Radenka Abazovića.
Due to reconstruction of the ‘S curve’ on tramway tracks in Marijin dvor district, all traffic in the right lane of Zmaja od Bosne Street from Vrbanja intersection to SCC shopping mall garage entrance will be suspended. All traffic will be suspended at Vrbanja intersection. The new regime will last until October 26.