Traffic flow and road conditions for motorways, Bosnia and Herzegovina’s border crossings and Sarajevo on Wednesday, January 13, 2021
Due to maintenance work on Klopče bridge, section of A1 highway between Zenica jug and Zenica sjever will be closed for traffic.
- All persons traveling from Bosnia and Herzegovina to Croatia will have to show a negative PCR test at the border crossing.
- Serbia requires a negative PCR test not older than 48 hours for all foreign nationals entering the country.
- Citizens of BiH can enter Slovenia with a negative PCR test not older than 48 hours.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina has opened all border crossings for all foreign nationals with a negative PCR test not older than 48 hours.
- Brcko-Gunja border crossing is closed for trucks.
- Metaljka border crossing is open from 07:00 to 19:00
- All citizens of the EU can enter BIH with a negative PCR test not older than 48 hours.
Due to reconstruction works, traffic is slowed down or temporarily suspended in the following streets in Sarajevo:
Bulevar Meše Selimovića (along the Otoka tram stop), Antuna Hangija, Zaima Šarca, Hadžibešireva, Budakovići, Mandrina, Kartal Gornji, Kartal Donji, Paje malta, Kamenica, Kolodvorska, Dženetića Čikma, Skenderpašina, Branilaca Šipa, Džemala Bijedića, Čadordžina, Ašikovac, Šejh Mehmedova.
Due to severe fog throughout Bosnia and Herzegovina, drivers are advised to be cautious and adapt speed to road conditions and visibility. In the morning hours and especially on mountain passes, roads might be icy.