Due to the increasing number of new COVID-19 cases, Sarajevo Canton Crisis Headquarters has issued a new order on face masks.
Namely, as of today, all patients and persons escorting them to any healthcare institution must wear masks throughout their stay. Hospitalized patients do not have to wear masks the whole time.
- All personnel in all care homes for elderly and disabled persons must wear masks throughout their working hours.
- All public transport drivers, taxi drivers and all passengers must wear masks throughout the entire journey.
- Masks are compulsory for all employees and all shoppers in all retail stores and shopping malls.
- All sellers and shoppers at open markets must wear face masks at all times.
- All employees in cafes and restaurants who come in contact with customers must weak face masks at all times.
- All employees of schools and universities, as well as students attending exams in person must wear masks at all times.
- Audience members of all indoor events and audience members of all outdoor events where physical distance of at least 1.5 meters cannot be maintained must wear masks throughout the duration of the event.