Downtown Sarajevo is experiencing significant traffic congestion due to reconstruction of tram tracks in Marijin Dvor District.
As the third stage of reconstruction begins, traffic regime will be changed between October 23 and October 26, 2020 as follows:
1. Traffic will be closed at Zmaja od Bosne-Vrbanja intersection;
2. Car parking will be forbidden on the right side of Franje Rackog Street and in Kotromanica Street as these streets will be used as alternative route;
3. All cyclist traffic will be banned on Wilson’s Promenade from the intersection with Franje Račkog Street to Vrbanja Bridge;
4. The right lane of Zmaja od Bosne Street from intersection with Franje Račkog Street to SCC shopping mall will be closed, middle and left traffic lanes will remain operational;
5. Pedestrian traffic at the crossing between ALTA shopping mall and building of state institutions will be redirected to pedestrian crossing ALTA-ST. Joseph church-SCC and vice versa.