Traffic flow and road conditions for motorways, Bosnia and Herzegovina’s border crossings and Sarajevo on Monday, November 17, 2020
Traffic on highways is flowing without problems.
- All citizens of non-EU countries entering Croatia will have to undergo 14-day-long self-isolation. Period of self-isolation can be reduced to seven days if those from non-EU countries entering Croatia submit results of PCR test proving they were tested negative for COVID-19 less than 48 hours ago. This does not apply to persons in transit who can enter without restrictions.
- Serbia has opened all border crossings for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina can enter Montenegro only with a negative PCR or ELISA test for Crovid-19 which is not older than 48 hours. Tests are not required for transit.
- Citizens of BiH can enter Slovenia with a negative PCR test not older than 48 hours.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina has opened all border crossings for all foreign nationals with a negative PCR test not older than 48 hours.
- Brcko-Gunja border crossing is closed for trucks.
- Hum and Metaljka border crossings are temporarily closed due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Deleusa border crossing is closed due to maintenance work.
- All citizens of the EU can enter BIH with a negative PCR test not older than 48 hours.
Due to reconstruction works, traffic is slowed down or temporarily suspended in the following streets in Sarajevo:
Tepebašina, Trebevićka, Bistrik, Nusreta Šišića Dede, Zaima Šarca, Hadžibešireva, Budakovići, Mandrina, Gornji Kartal, Donji Kartal, Fra Matije Divkovića, Gornja Breka, Avde Palića, Gazin han, Bjelave, Mehmeda Handžića, Hrasnička cesta, Donja Jošanica, Džemala Bijedića (at ‘ADA’ and ‘IZVOR’ buildings), Iza Hrida (at No. 58), Lepenička, Humska, Trebevićka, Emila Zole, Senada Poturka Senčija, Kolodvorska, Butmirska cesta, Dženetića čikma, Hrasnička cesta, Ivana Cankara, Branilaca Šipa, Džemala Bijedića (at No.202), Bulevar Meše Selimovića (at Otoka tram stop), Čobanija, Hamdije Kreševljakovića, Radenka Abazovića, Drinska, Halida Kajtaza, Danijela Ozme, Ašikovac, Kartal, Šejh-Mehmedova.